Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Little Ballerina

I won the NSD tag challenge over at The Scrappy Tree blog! I made this tag of my darling niece practicing before her ballet class.

I used Prima packaging for the base and added vintage wallpaper and sheet music. I cut out her image and added a piece of fluffy Maya Road trim for a skirt.


I typed a sentiment on my vintage typewriter and added an old button. This tag will be perfect to tie on her birthday gift next month.

Isn't she just the cutest little munchkin??!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger dianapena8 said...

Your tag is so beautiful and creative and I agree she is very cute :)

May 9, 2012 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Yes, she is SO cute! And so is your tag, Erica! Love that you silhouette cut her photo and added the fun skirt, and love the bits of vintage ephemera on here. You are SO amazing with the vintage, my friend!

May 9, 2012 at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home