Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend Treasures

On Saturday, we went to my favorite annual antique fair - Antique Alley, from Cleburne to Granview, TX. Here are the treasures that came home with me.

Old wallpaper, school tablets, dress patterns, lace, cards, and shoes (already in my mantel vignette).


Antlers (for Christmas decorating) and divided drawers (for storing craft supplies).


Large turtle shell, old book, knives, and small Christmas ornament (perfect for holiday swaps).


I didn't bring home a lot, but I love all the treasures that I found. I'm already using the old wallpaper on some cards.
 

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger dianapena8 said...

Loving the divided drawers, I am wondering what will you do with the turtle shell.

April 24, 2012 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger liszha said...

I think you brought home quite a lot! I love the drawers!!!

April 25, 2012 at 3:56 AM  
Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Love your new treasures! Such cool finds! I'm so excited as I'm heading to one of my most fave annual antique festivals tomorrow. It's been awhile for me, and I can't wait for the hunt!

April 27, 2012 at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home