Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, July 23, 2012

Junky Monday

I celebrated my birthday weekend with some crafty shopping and lots of junking. Here are some of my finds.

This basket will be incorporated into my summer decor. It looks like fishing on the lake. 


I'll eventually alter the black suitcase. The wooden box will be added to my wall shadowboxes (whenever the others get hung up). I found some great old flash cards. I bought a bag full of old buttons and a few mother of pearl buckles.


100-year old Christmas book, very old ladies' magazine, tattered and fragile tulle, Vera napkins (to add to my "ugly" napkin collection), and vintage wedding seals.


I think this is my favorite find of all - a vintage Halloween decoration. He'll be placed front and center of this year's decor.


I'm linking this post to Apron Thrift Girl's Thrift Share Monday. Go check it out for inspiration!

I've been working on several projects lately, but I'm not quite ready to share any of them yet.
 

5 Comments:

Anonymous David said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

July 23, 2012 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Erica! Love all your new treasures. I think the Halloween owl is my fave, too! :)

July 23, 2012 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger The Scrappy Tree said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! Great finds this weekend!

July 23, 2012 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger BeckyKay said...

Oh that owl!!! How fabulous is he??

July 23, 2012 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Junking is the BEST way to celebrate a birthday, IMO! :) Love that Halloween owl!

July 23, 2012 at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home