Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Antique Alley

We spent a sweltering first day of fall this past Saturday at one of our favorite antique/junk festivals - Antique Alley. It runs for more than 15 miles between small towns out in the country. Here are a few pics of what was for sale.





I didn't buy a lot. I think I spent about $30 total. I came home with a couple old cupcake tins, seam binding, vintage sequin setter, old linens and lace, and some great ephemera.


My biggest purchase was this old child's chalkboard. I think I'll put a holiday message on it and hang it in my living room.




Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Love, love antique fairs like that! We had a big one here in our area this past weekend, but unfortunately I didn't go this time around. Always such a fun time hunting through all the treasures! Glad you found a few goodies!

October 1, 2012 at 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home