Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Friday, August 31, 2012

Goodbye to Summer

Even though it's not officially over, summer always seems to end with the start of a new school year. Here is one last summer project I created using one of my favorite vintage photos.


I made an ATC using vintage textured wallpaper that I painted, natural colored Maya Road trim, and some sea treasures. (I have no idea where/when the photo was actually taken, but reminiscing about Cape Cod is a perfect summer activity.)

 

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger liszha said...

It is gorgeous!!! The typewriter letters, the shells and burlap, everything comes together so well.
I don't want summer to be over though. Uphere in Holland it has been such a lousy one. I am so NOT ready for fall to come but unfortunately it already feels like it.

August 31, 2012 at 6:12 AM  
Blogger Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

This is simple perfection, Erica.
enJOY a lovely weekend,
Kimberly

August 31, 2012 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

I LOVE this, Erica! Gorgeous!

August 31, 2012 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger dianapena8 said...

very pretty, that pic is so cute and I really like how you embellished this ATC :)

September 4, 2012 at 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home