Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween with Graphic 45

I made a few Halloween cards using the new Graphic 45 Happy Haunting collection (a favorite!). The images are vintage and cute, and just my style.

I used My Mind's Eye paper for the background and added a Martha Stewart Halloween doily to show off this scared little trick or treater.


This one uses all Graphic 45 papers. I added sparkle to the stars in the background.


And this little cutie is keeping the ghosts away.


 

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

These are the cutest designs...Love your creativity

October 26, 2012 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how adorable are these??? LOVE!

October 27, 2012 at 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home