Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Beautiful Witches

I am participating in The Vintage Dragonfly's Beautiful Witches Gothic Arch swap. This project was a lot of fun, especially since I already had the perfect images to use. Here are the arches that I made.


I made them all a similar style, showing off individual members of the exclusive Witch's Club.


I decked each witch in a glitter hat and sparkly jewelry. If I were a witch, I would always be in glitter and diamonds, too.
 

Then I added some gray Prima bling that's been in my stash forever.


A gothic style ribbon is the finishing touch.


I couldn't leave the backs plain, so I added a club portrait.


I'll share the arches that I receive, hopefully next week.
 

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger dianapena8 said...

These are all gorgeous! I like that you also decorated the back =Di

October 9, 2012 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

These are gorgeous, I am in this swap too! Lots of fun!
enJOY a lovely evening,
Kimberly

October 9, 2012 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Your witches arch tags are my favorites! You ROCKED it, Erica!

October 23, 2012 at 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home