Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Catching Up

I had a couple of projects that were recently published that I can share with you now.

From the September Cards magazine, An Apple for the Teacher:


I used a collage of patterned paper scraps with a vintage dress pattern girl. She was perfect for the back-to-school theme.

From the October Scrapbook Trends, Nevermore:


This card is a "dressed up" version of the cards I made for Halloween last year. I used a variety of patterned papers in orange and black. The crow stamp is from Stamper's Anonymous. I stamped him on a page from a vintage dictionary.

 

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great cards! Congratulations on your publications!

November 9, 2012 at 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home