Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Give Thanks

Before I move on to Christmas, I thought I'd share a Thanksgiving card. (I have another published in the November Scrapbook Trends magazine.)


I used patterned paper from SEI, a patterned tag from my stash, and a pressed leaf that I collected on an autumn vacation.

I am debating whether or not to cook for Thanksgiving this year. I do a full spread every year, for just my husband and me. Last year, I decided we were going out for Thanksgiving this year. But, it is hard for me to resist buying the cranberry sauce, stuffing, pumpkin pie... What to do, what to do.
 
  

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Pretty color combo on this! I think you need to make pumpkin pie at the very least! :)

November 9, 2012 at 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home