Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Friday, December 7, 2012

Making a List

...and checking it twice. I have so many things to do this month. I have to write everything down or I will forget all about it. Here are a couple more tags that I made to adorn some of the gifts under the tree. I used up scraps to make each one.

This first tag uses silver herringbone pattern paper from SEI, a scrap of vintage lace, and an embellishment from K&Co. I layered the silvery snowflake on a couple of scalloped circles punched from vintage sheet music and another leftover scrap. I typed the sentiment on my vintage typewriter and tied several Christmasy ribbons to the top.


This tag uses scraps from my Christmas cards that I shared the other day -  leftover embossed paper and fabric, along with a few of the embossed snowflakes. A sparkly white fiber tops it off.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home