Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, November 19, 2012

Winter Wonderland


Here is another pastel Christmas card. This one uses Webster's Pages paper, and lots of sparkle.


First I cut my paper using a scalloped circle die from Spellbinders, for both the card base and the patterned papers.

I added a Prima mirrored embellishment from my stash, popped the village scene for dimension, and added glitter to the trees. The snowflakes are vintage.

I typed the sentiment on vintage wallpaper and then punched it with a Martha Stewart scalloped circle punch. Glitter all around the border adds even more sparkle.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

This is adorable.Oh those pastels, kinda my fav. Love all the layers and what a clever idea for your sentiment. Have a lovely week.

November 19, 2012 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Yay, you KNOW I love Webster's Pages! What a pretty card, Erica!

November 24, 2012 at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home