Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Christmas in Fairyland

Something I love making even more than cards is tags! Here is an altered style Christmas tag I made using some older supplies in my stash.


I started with some great sheet music patterned paper from K&Co. Then I layered on lace and a punched border of Bo Bunny dots paper. The poinsettia is from Anna Griffin.

I found the image in a magazine. I gave her glittered butterfly wings and a fairy hat. I did my best to fold and tuck her so she looks like she is sitting on the edge of the poinsettia leaf.

I typed the sentiment on my vintage typewriter. A variety of velvety and sparkly ribbons top her off.

I hope you are getting ready for a Thanksgiving filled with family, fun, and of course, food!

 

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

This is so sweet! Love her.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Erica.
enJOY,
Kimberly

November 21, 2012 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, I just love this tag, Erica! Such a fun little image you found, and I adore her glittered butterfly wings and hat. The poinsettia blossom is beautiful, too!

November 24, 2012 at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home