Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Friday, January 10, 2014

Christmas Recap - The Village

A friend and I got together for a Christmas craft day back in December. Our mission was to create a little Christmas village, reminiscent of the vintage putz houses everyone used to decorate with. We ordered a set of DIY chipboard pieces and assembled our little villages.

Since nothing can ever be too feminine for me, I decorated my village in pretty pastels dripping with glittery snow.


Each got a coat of paint and a layer of glitter. Then I decorated with faux snow, bleached/dyed/glittered trees, and tiny decorations.


I added velum to the windows for an authentic vintage look.


I formed greenery pipe cleaners into garlands and wreaths.

 
Metallic pipe cleaners finish the bases.


I hope to add more houses to it for next Christmas!
 
 

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home