Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Curiouser and Curiouser

The other day, I shared a couple of Christmas tags that I made using a card for the background. I used the same card for this tag, and it has a completely different look.

I again used the Tim Holtz background stencil and two colors of paint dabbers. I had this image of Alice in my stash and wanted to use it, so I gathered some embellishments that would fit a Wonderland theme: playing card, flowers, mushroom, key, and butterfly.

 
I colored Alice using distress markers and dabbing ink from an ink pad.
 
 
I think I'm finally ready to get back into my craft room and create! The problem is, we're ready to start round two of the house renovations...
 
 

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

You have done an amazing job using that recycled card, Erica! Love this background with the masking. And the collection of curiosities you put together are SO perfectly Alice! This is fabulous and so, so fun!

January 15, 2014 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Terry said...

Hi!
I'm Terry. I am a volunteer for Vicki's Grow Your Blog party. I noticed you do not have a GYB post. I hope all is well. If you are still interested in participating Vicki has asked if you would put up your post by 4:00 pm EST. After 4:00 she will delete from the list any blog without a GYB post. Thank you.

January 25, 2014 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger robin dudley-howes said...

HI Erica
Thanks for your sweet comments. Love your Christmas houses!

January 30, 2014 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Erica,
Just catching up and I see that you did a lot of Christmas crafting! Everything looks just darling.
enJOY a sweet weekend,
Kimberly

January 31, 2014 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Lynn Stevens said...

Great collage tag of Alice!
hugs Lynn

February 1, 2014 at 5:19 PM  
Anonymous Cinnaman Bun said...

Very nnice post

January 28, 2024 at 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home