Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, October 6, 2014

Enter...if you dare!

It's been months and months since I've given my blog some attention. We have been so busy working on the house - we had the master bathroom remodeled, painted nearly every room in the house, and built a new home theater. It's coming along, but we still have more to do.

I did take a little crafty time to work on Halloween projects. I'm participating in Vintage Dragonfly's Halloween Paper Bag Album swap. Here are the pages I created.

The cover features a haunted house image, along with a scary twosome, inviting you to come inside.


I went with a theme of a coven of witches who inhabit this haunted house.



I used several vintage images, and added lots of sparkle. What's Halloween magic without sparkle?



I also created sparkly witchy tags to go inside (but forgot to take a picture before I shipped them).

I'll share my partners' projects as soon as I receive them.
 

2 Comments:

Blogger dianapena8 said...

Very Scary and Stunning as always =Di

October 7, 2014 at 11:02 AM  
Anonymous Insect Pest Control Sunrise said...

Thanks foor writing this

August 3, 2022 at 4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home