Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cut the Cake


In addition to the CK Convention in Houston (woo-hoo!), this weekend is my brother-in-law's birthday. I was in the mood to create some "saucy" birthday cards, and here is one of them.

I used Making Memories Sabrina paper, a piece of sheet music from an old French lesson book, and a vintage image of these adorable children. I made the "Happy Birthday" banner on the children's table and hung it using some sparkly baker's twine. I used my old-school Dymo label maker to create the title: "You're not getting any younger -- Cut the dang cake already!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

Hey Erica, Congrats on your card! Great job! I know everyone will love it.

April 23, 2009 at 11:47 PM  
Anonymous ddarling007 said...

I hear that there's great things about to happen with this card, and look forward to hearing all about it! Great work and congratulations.

April 24, 2009 at 8:30 AM  
Anonymous Conz said...

I love that the pic of the card isn't here, and I love the reason why. Congrats!

April 27, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home