Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Vintage Jewelry Recycled

I can't believe that it's August already! While staying indoors to keep cool, I've been working on some projects and finally got back to making some jewelry.


I made this necklace using some sort of old metal clip. All the cut-work allowed me to dangle some little charms from the bottom. I added an enameled flower, a Tim Holtz charm, and other bits and pieces from other jewelry, including pieces from a bracelet I purchased on our honeymoon in Monaco that fell apart within a month. The chain is from a Statue of Liberty necklace that I bought when I visited there as a kid. I used the charm from that necklace on my patriotic bracelet that I wear on July 4th.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Staci said...

Beautiful job of mixing old and new!

August 6, 2009 at 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty and creative!

~Julz

August 7, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home