Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pet a Baby Kangaroo...Check

Here is what I did yesterday:



Yep, that's me petting a baby albino kangaroo. She is just the sweetest little thing. Six months old with fur as soft as mink.

One of my husband's colleagues volunteers at the Sharkarosa Wildlife Ranch in Pilot Point, TX. Each spring, they bottle raise a baby animal. This year, it's an albino kangaroo.

After a little while, she got tired from all her visitors and hopped into her pouch for some rest.



Couldn't you just take her everywhere?!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a fun day you must have had! I cannot say that I've ever touched a kangaroo! How fun! That little guy was just adorable!

January 12, 2010 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger dianapena8 said...

What a cute little guy, this must have been an incredible experience.
=Di

January 12, 2010 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Joyce said...

That is so cute. I bet you had a great day!

January 15, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home