Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Time to Get Romantic

Of course, my husband will have something other than cards in mind. Now that the Christmas decorations are away, the house looks so bland and empty. Time to fill it up with soft and romantic touches for Valentine's Day.

I made this card for a friend of mine who sent me the most lovely Christmas gift, which included lots of Webster's Pages supplies.




I used Webster's patterned paper and a Fabric Fancy. I layered on vintage sheet music, lace and ribbon, Bazzill and Prima flowers, and vintage millinery posies and leaf. I added some sparkle to the Fabric Fancy with a glitter pen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

Erica - this card is beautiful. All your work is beautiful!!!

January 9, 2010 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ooooo....This is so soft and pretty! I just love it!

January 10, 2010 at 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home