Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Friday, October 1, 2010

In Case You're Wondering...

...why it takes me so long to get projects completed - just take a peek at my craft space.


I think I count seven projects in the works with another four in the "idea" phase.


More supplies hanging around, waiting for a place to call home. Thankfully, I do have a few projects that are nearly complete. And they'll have to be this weekend because they are due soon! Hopefully, I'll have lots to share next week.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jeez Erica!! What a mess!! LOL. My room is just as bad if not worse! It just shows we are very passionate and dedicated to our hobby! :)

October 1, 2010 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

That's seriously the best looking mess! Don't you love being surrounded by things you love! Those bottles are really cute too.

October 1, 2010 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What are you doing in my house...taking pictures of my work space. Usually my very large cross eyed cat "Kelly" is sleeping right in the middle of all my stuff. It's a wonder I get anything done at all!
Laraine

October 3, 2010 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Paula-Scrap Addict said...

holy cow! I wouldn't know what I was doing in there... we should just call it creativity at work and leave it at that! maybe this is why I like your stuff so much better than my own... my space is too neat

October 5, 2010 at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home