Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fun with Lily Munchkin

Last weekend, I went up to NJ to visit my family. I got to play all weekend with my adorable niece Lily. I call her Lily Munchkin and she often corrects me that she is "just Lily." Here are some pics of our fun times together.

Unfortunately, most of my photos look like this:


She won't stay still long enough for a photo and often refuses to look at you and smile.

We went to the park where she played on all the rides and ran around the baseball field for a while. It's amazing how much energy she packs into that tiny body.




I wanted her to pose for a photo here, but she wasn't having it.



She loves to play outside and wanted to ride "her bike," which is actually my old tricycle.


A rare, calm moment. Believe me, it lasted only a second. I was lucky to get the photo!


She made me a Christmas ornament to hang on my tree. Isn't she already a wonderful artist?! Imagine how good she'll be at 4! :)


I'll get to see her again for Christmas, and it can't come fast enough!

4 Comments:

Blogger dianapena8 said...

She is the cutest! and makes very nice coloring at her short age =D

November 17, 2010 at 1:25 PM  
Anonymous David said...

Wow, the fall colors look great!

November 17, 2010 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely pictures! I bet you had a wonderful weekend! I think Lily and Ella would get along well! :) Lily's ornament is fabulous! What a great colorer!

November 18, 2010 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

She is sooo cute, great pictures of your time spent together as well.

November 22, 2010 at 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home