Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, April 11, 2011

Always Kiss Me Goodnight

Another challenge I entered at Bella Creations was to use the provided image on any project. Since the image was relatively small, I made an ATC.

I started with a white cardstock base and inked the edges to match the yellow moon. Then I layered on purple paper to match the flowers and patterened paper for interest.


I added some Stickles to the lady's flowers and made the title on my old typewriter. A little lace and yellow flower finish her off.

I've had fun crafting with the Bella's and I hope to complete a few more challenges this month. There is still plenty of time to join in!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Scrappy Tree said...

Great atc! Love it! The colors are wonderful!

~Julie

April 11, 2011 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger dianapena8 said...

So Beautiful, I like what you did with the lace =D

April 11, 2011 at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home