Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Junkin Jewelry for Junk Bonanza

All this TX heat has me longing for nicer fall weather. I was in the mood for some jewelry making, so I looked through my stash to see what I had. I started pulling out pieces that are definitely suited for fall. I made this bracelet that I'm planning to wear to Junk Bonanza in September, the first of my planned autumn junk excursions.


Is it a sickness to make jewelry for junkin trips? I guess I've been bitten by the junkin bug and this is just one of the side effects.

 I took a bezel from a do-it-yourself bracelet and placed a piece of old text in it. Then I coated it with a couple layers of Glossy Accents. I used pieces from several collections that I've been hoarding, including Vintaj, Industrial Chic, and a few vintage pieces. The result is a mixed up assortment of charms that makes me happy.

 

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger cupcake studio said...

Awesome bracelet! It's funky and perfect for junking :)

July 26, 2011 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Best side effect ever. Your piece is gorgeous.

July 26, 2011 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Auntie Cake said...

Adorable! Too funny that you are making jewelry specifically for junkin, but it's awesome! Do you have your outfit planned out too? If so, I am definitely slackin. I know I just throw something on when I roll out of bed in the morning.

I wil be on the lookout for your bracelet this fall!
Kate

July 26, 2011 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, I think it's just beautiful, Erica!! Gorgeous collection of bits here. :)

July 31, 2011 at 12:19 PM  
Anonymous Herringbone said...

Nice necklace out of junk pretty cool, my fiance would be glad if she saw this blog. I'm gonna tell her to check it out.

September 1, 2011 at 3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home