Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Road Trip

Last Christmas, my family took a vacation to Disney World. My NJ family drove down, and stopped in SC at South of the Border. My niece loved posing with all the tacky statues that cover the property. She had to get a photo with every one of them.

I made a mini album for her so she has a special memento of her trip. Here are a few pics of the album.

I went through my stash and found the brightest, most colorful paper I had.


I kept the embellishments simple since the papers and photos are so full of color and pattern.



I added heart-shaped eyelets to each page, to make them sturdier for a 4-year-old to handle, and to continue the "love" theme.


Of course, we needed touches of glitter and bling throughout.
 

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Aww, what a fun mini album! I think it's so cute that your niece had such fun at South of the Border. Great idea to create an album for her. Love all the bright and happy colors and papers. This will be a treasure forever for her!

March 14, 2012 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Adorable mini album! It brings back my memories of traveling from MD to FL and seeing the billboards every other mile the whole way. :)

March 14, 2012 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger allyson said...

She will love it!

March 15, 2012 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger dianapena8 said...

Extremely CUTE! =D

March 15, 2012 at 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home