Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Tags

I made some tags for a swap with friends. I finished mine early, but I'll be sure to share their tags when I receive them.

First I made a large tag with a bright, colorful palette.


I made a nest from shredded paper, added vintage sheet music, and a bird from one of my vintage books. The quote is from a poem by Sir William D'avenant.


For my second tag, I had to use these adorable fairy images. I used a patterned paper for the background that has been in my stash forever. It looks like abstract Japanese cherry blossoms - perfect for these tags.


I added a picket fence and a few small flowers. A colorful ribbon tops off the tag.
  

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Norma G. said...

That shredded paper is just perfect!

March 28, 2012 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger dianapena8 said...

These are gorgeous, I love the dimension on the birds nest and those fairy's are the cutest =D

March 29, 2012 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful tags! Love the bright paper and birds on the first. The nests you made and the bit of torn sheet music is fabulous. And what sweet fairy tags, too. Love, love the little picket fences.

April 3, 2012 at 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home