Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, March 19, 2012

Welcome Babies

Our good friends are expecting their first babies in a few months - twin girls. As they await the girls' arrival, I prepared them to capture their favorite photos and memories.

I love the new Little Darlings collection from Graphic 45. I used it to make the card and the memory album.

For the card, I also used new Prima paper and flowers, as well as a new Graphic 45 stamp.


Here is the cover of the mini album:



And here is a look at some of the inside pages.


I used a Maya Road binder album as the base and covered the pages with the gorgeous Graphic 45 paper. I also added a few other pages for interest - chipboard shapes and envelopes.


For embellishments, I added vintage lace trims, Prima flowers, and some vintage baby images.


I have a few old baby albums, including one from my husband's great-grandmother. I scanned the images and edited to use as embellishments.



I made a pocket on this page using one of the vintage images.
 


Mom and Dad can tuck notes to their daughters in the envelopes. This one is embellished with an image from one of my dad's baby cards.
 

I can't wait to see the beautiful photos they fill the album with.
  

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Something Special said...

these are just so lovely. You put so much time and effort into making them look so pretty. Each one is a gift in itself!

March 19, 2012 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger dianapena8 said...

What a sweet gift, the card and album are both stunning and cute =D

March 19, 2012 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, wow, wow! How lucky your friends are! What an absolutely gorgeous set this is, Erica! Love, love that sweet card with the vintage pram image, and I could not love your mini album more! SO FAB!

March 21, 2012 at 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home