Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Friday, May 18, 2012

This Week's Treasures

I went to a few shops this week and came home with a few treasures to add to my ever-growing collection.

Vintage wrapping paper, Christmas corsage, buttons, tiny book (Dr Jeckyll and Mr Hyde - for Halloween!), fabric, old jewelry bits, and lace. I'll use the orchid on my Hawaii mini book that I'm working on right now.


Old baby dress (bought it just for the hanger, which I need for another project), box of tart tins, old Christmas tinsel garland, and book. Can you read the title - Stories of Thrift for Young Americans. I picked it up at a local thrift store I had never been to before. I thought it was fate!


Can you tell that I've enjoyed playing with Picasa's new photo editing tools? I'm really liking the vignette tool for my junk photos; not sure about the soften tool yet.
 

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

You always find the coolest things! Love to see your new treasures. :)

May 18, 2012 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful finds!!!!!!!!

May 18, 2012 at 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home