Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, August 13, 2012

Faded Lady

I was playing with some image transfer techniques for a few projects I'm trying to work on, and hopefully complete at some point.

This transfer did not come out perfectly, but I liked the faded/aged look.


I started with a chipboard base that I covered in old ledger paper. Then I layered an old handkerchief under the image that I transferred onto fabric. Lace trim, old tattered tulle, and some bling top her off. I sewed a crepe paper ruffle and inked the edges before adhering around the edge.
  

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sherly said...

Love it !

August 13, 2012 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger dianapena8 said...

Gorgeous, love the look of the old handkerchief =Di

August 13, 2012 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, very pretty! I think the faded image is really neat. Looks so perfect with the old hankie and the ledger paper. Really love the pleated crepe paper around the edge, too. :)

August 15, 2012 at 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home