Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thrifty Thursday

We took a long drive on Saturday to get some delicious peach custard. The farm stand is only open for three months each summer, and this was one of the last weekends, so we had to stop twice! When we head out there, we also stop at little thrift store and antiques shop to hunt and gather treasures. Here are a few of my finds.

I already have plans for these old photos. I'm thinking Halloween!



Husband came across these vintage Disneyland postcards. Since I'm a huge fan, I had to have them.


I also bought an old herb drying screen, which I'm hoping to incorporate this weekend. Photos will be forthcoming!
 

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You have the greatest junking trips!!!

August 6, 2012 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

So cool! I love the idea of using those old photos for Halloween. Can't wait to see what you do with them. :)

August 7, 2012 at 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home