Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, October 1, 2012

Halloween Is Coming

If you're looking for some ideas for Halloween projects, pick up the October Scrapbook Trends and October Cards magazines. They are full of adorable projects, and I have a project in each of them to help inspire :)

In addition to those projects, I have a month full of Halloween projects to share, starting with this tag/ornament that I created.

I started with an orange patterned paper from my stash and used a Stamper's Anonymous Witch Hazel stamp to create the background. I added the witchy lady and gave her a glittered hat.


The frame is from Recollections, also in my stash. Then I added ruffled ribbon and crepe paper to the back. I tied a piece of orange and black baker's twine to the top, so I can hang this within my spooky decor.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, yay! I'm soooo looking forward to your month of Halloween ideas, Erica! My favorite! LOVE this witchy tag/ornament! The vintage lady with the spooky hat is fabulous, and I adore the ruffled trim and crepe paper! SO gorgeous!

October 1, 2012 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger dianapena8 said...

Very Cool looking, loving the witches hat :)

October 1, 2012 at 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home