Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Antique Alley

This weekend, we are going to one of our favorite semi-annual antique/junk/yard sale shows - Antique Alley. It's 15 miles of country road between Cleburne, TX and Grandview, TX. (You can continue the extra 10 miles on to Maypearl, but it doesn't seem worth your while.) People set up in their front yards, cow pastures, church parking lot, wherever there is space.

I'm hoping to find a good stash of "treasures" to include in an upcoming Scrapbook Kit that I want to put together for all of my scrappy friends.

If you're able to attend, I highly recommend this sale - I've always found unique things at bargain prices. Here's a link to the general website: http://www.antiquealleytexas.com/
Here's a link to the woman who started the sale (she has the best cow pasture locations for rent at the show): http://www.whippfarm.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger gayle said...

How exciting, what a fun day out! Would be awesome to go rummaging through all that stuff looking for goodies... but I just daren't! :D

April 17, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home