Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, August 10, 2009

Midnight Oil Build-a-Book

Check out my design for Midnight Oil's Build-a-Book album on their blog today.


I used different shapes of the Build-a-Book pages to put together this "I Love Vintage" mini album of all the vintage elements that I love to incorporate into my projects.


You can see more pictures of the pages on the MOSD blog. (Blogger was not cooperating today for me to load more pics here - ugghh!) Go check it out and be sure to leave me comments! I love hearing your feedback.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

That is just great Erica! Great job!

August 10, 2009 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Yates said...

Hi Erica! Your work is beautiful and so unique! I just love the vintage look to it! Also that tree was from the Homegoods in Highland Village/Flower Mound...I think they had a couple left! :))

August 10, 2009 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Sherry Wright said...

Gorgeous in every way!!

August 11, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home