Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Friday, August 21, 2009

So Grown Up

My niece, Layla, is starting 6th Grade in a few weeks. She's going to middle school. I remember when she was in Kindergarten and would sing to us all the "learning" songs her teacher taught the class - so adorable! I created this layout with her 5th Grade portrait. She did a great job choosing a portrait background that was very soft and "artsy."


I used Webster's Pages for the background and letter stickers. I added vintage lace around her photo and a row of folded Basic Grey Porcelain paper. The birdcage is also cut from Basic Grey Porcelain paper. The flowers are Prima and I picked up the butterfly in the $1 bin at Michael's.


This one will be hanging in my new craft room (when it's finished, of course). I'd love to have a large painting on the wall of that pink birdcage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home