Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, May 21, 2012

More Treasures

Yes, I was out again this past weekend, searching for more treasures. Here is what I brought home.

Crepe paper, baking tin, old lace, and more books. These will be used for an upcoming class project (sneak peek coming soon).


Husband bought this adorable cat jar for me for our upcoming anniversary. Isn't she adorable? She's in my craft room now. I need to find something really special to put inside.


Old photos.


I found a vendor at a local flea market selling some handmade items to support her dog rescue. I loved the little notebooks, so I had to buy one. I also bought a sweet flower ring.


We also traveled out to our favorite farm stand for peach ice cream. They are only open three months out of the year, so I need to get out there as often as possible, even if it is a three-hour roundtrip!
 

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh wow! That handmade altered journal is GORGEOUS!!! You know I would love to live right next door to you more than anything, but my wallet is probably happy I don't! I would come home with so many goodies from junking with you! ;)

May 22, 2012 at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home