Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, January 21, 2013

A Junking We Will Go

One of the good things about spending all of our spare time driving around, trying to find land, a house, or a neighborhood is that I occasionally find an antique or junk shop to visit. This past weekend's adventure yielded a small haul of goodies, but it's not like I really need to be buying anything at this point!

Here is what came home with me:

Vintage lamb planter (for Easter), junky Christmas corsage, and old children's picture book.


The corsage has so many goodies to pick apart for next Christmas' projects!


I also bought a small bag full of old photos.

Here are some of the images inside the old book, so you can see why I HAD to have it! I'll scan these (eventually) to use in projects.






I hope you had a great weekend! I'm moving on in the Swirlydoos Design Team Challenge, so I'll be back later this week with my project.
 
 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home