Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Friday, January 11, 2013

Keeping Busy

We have a lot going on right now. In the midst of putting away ALL of the Christmas stuff, we are also getting our house ready for sale, and searching out areas we would like to move to. We've lived in our current (and first) house for more than 10 years, and spent a lot of time, money, and effort making it just the way we want it. It's going to be hard to say goodbye, which is why we are taking the time to find just the right house, or we're staying put (at least I am!).

I've found a few distractions among what I am sure will be months of chaos. I made a few jewelry pieces to keep my hands busy while watching TV at night. I was feeling a fairy woodland theme, so that is what I tried to create.

Watercolor glass earrings:



Fairyland charm bracelet:





I'm trying to make as many cards and gifts as I can before I take on the daunting task of packing up my craft room. I know I will dread it, but once we are settled into our new house it will all be worth it.
 

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, what a huge undertaking you are tackling, Erica! Nice that you can take your time about it, though. I hope you find the perfect dream house! Love your jewelry! Sooo pretty!

January 11, 2013 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your bracelet is gorgeous!!! I also love the earrings (wish my ears were pierced!).

Good luck with your packing!! I know having a lot of your life packed up will be hard to deal with.

January 17, 2013 at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home