Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spring ATC swap

I recently traded ATCs with Kimberly of artJOYstuff as part of her 52 weeks, 52 artists, 52 trades.






Here is the ATC that I made for Kimberly:


I used a variety of background papers and textures to create a pastel, spring theme. Then I made a paper rosette from a vintage book page and added a glittered butterfly and the little bird stamp. I typed Spring on my vintage typewriter.

This is the stunning ATC Kimberly sent to me:


The velvet flowers are so fabulous!
 
Thanks for a beautiful swap, Kimberly!
 
 

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

These are so adorable! How fun your swap was!

March 16, 2013 at 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home