Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

I don't usually go overboard with holiday celebrations other than Christmas, but this year I will celebrating Valentine's Day at the happiest place on earth!

How appropriate that I made this card for Husband for this special day.


I used the same layout that I used on my other Valentines, but with a more grown-up, romantic feel. I cut the globe from a sheet of Pink Paislee paper and added the glitter heart.
 
I hope you're having a sweet and special Valentine's Day.
 

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous David said...

I loved receiving this card!

February 14, 2013 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Absolutely adorable!

February 15, 2013 at 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home