Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Friday, February 15, 2013

Prima Ballerina

I saw a photo on Pinterest of a very similar project, and knew I had everything on hand to make my own.


I started with a small wooden heart that I bought at a thrift store sometime last year. I painted it with gesso and then gray and silver paint. After it dried, I added a piece of lace to cover the top of the heart.


For the ballerina, I used one of my cupcake toppers (with the base removed), and glittered her shoes and tiara and tied a piece of white tulle around her waist. Then I added a tiny heart stick pin. I added a pin back so I can wear her on my junking trips. What fun!
 

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Soo fun, indeed! And absolutely adorable!

February 15, 2013 at 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home