Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Vacation Layouts

I am so far behind on my scrapbooks. I'm still working on our Thanksgiving trip to Disneyland and the Grand Canyon from 2005! I put this album aside months ago to work on other projects and have never had the motivation to get back to it. I think it's because I can't use pinks and flowers for Grand Canyon photos.

I completed a few layouts this week. It took a bit to get back into the swing of things, but I have a couple pages that I like. Here they are:

This double page layout uses papers from Pink Paislee, Basic Grey, and Melissa Frances. The cardstock is Prima and the flowers are Prima and Petaloo.



Here's my favorite page:



For the boarder on the top, I layered fabric strips, vintage lace, and flowers. I added stitching over the lace and paper for another texture.

For this double layout, I used Jenni Bowlin and Daisy D's paper. The long photo that spans both pages is a series of photos that we took one at a time, moving the camera over for each. It was a great way to photograph this entire portion canyon, and not try to squeeze it into one photo.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Erica, I am loving the layouts! It is so hard not to use those colors that we would typically gravitate toward using. I love how you still have the vintage elements that you love still prominent, like the Jenni Bowlin paper on the double page layout. I also love your panoramic pic of the canyon! I have fond memories of the Grand Canyon as well. I should scrap them too!

January 16, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home