Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Friday, February 8, 2013

{Hearts} for You

When Lily Munchkin was here, we spent some time crafting. One of the projects we were worked on was Valentine hearts for everyone.

Here is the heart that she made for me (I think she got tired after making several, which is why I have stickers and no other embellishments :)


Here are the hearts that I made. She didn't want one of my hearts because I made it "ugly" by putting ink on it.


 
We used up scraps and whatever bits and bobs I had laying there in front of us.
 

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how Miss Munchkin makes me smile! Without sounding too critical....I really do have to disagree with her. Because your hearts sure aren't "ugly"! :)
Love that you two craft together! Love your sweet hearts. How very fun!

February 12, 2013 at 5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home