Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Valentine Spoolies

I participated in the Vintage Dragonfly's Valentine Spoolie swap. My swap partner was the Dragonfly herself, JoAnne.

Here is the spoolie I made for her. I used a vintage wooden spool (with the pink thread still on it) and embellished with lace and flower trim. Then I added the sweethearts, who are sitting in a garden of paper flowers under their parasol.


And this is the spoolie that JoAnne made for me:


She is precious! All of the sparkle is just perfect, and she is displayed on my entry hutch, which I always foof up for each holiday.
 
Thanks, JoAnne, for another great swap!
 

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger JoAnne said...

I enjoyed swapping with you Erica and I LOVE the spoolie you made for me! Thanks for being part of the group. xo

February 8, 2013 at 5:58 AM  
Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

How fun these are! Really creative and beautiful! Love the one you made, and JoAnne's is super cute, too!

February 12, 2013 at 5:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These are so cool! How pretty!

February 12, 2013 at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home