Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine Doll

I recently took a class from the wonderful Ann-Denise Anderson. We made spun cotton Valentine dolls. Everyone's was so unique and we all had a great time.

Here is my doll:


We learned how to make a basic armature, then wrapped it in sticky wet cotton.


Then we painted the girls and dressed them in little crepe paper outfits.


And decorated little "cakes" for them to stand on.

Here are just a few of the other projects from the class.

Lisa made an adorable kitty for a friend. Now I want one for each of my sweet furbabies!


 And this little lady is perfectly poised.


This one looks like Marie Antoinette. She was stunning in person!


And I thought she looked like a foofy cake topper.


Everyone's projects were fantastic, and so much nicer looking in person than my photos captured.
 

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, what a fun class! Would love to learn how to make these! They are all sooooooo sweet, but I have to say.........I do love yours the best!

February 12, 2013 at 5:55 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

These are adorable, Erica! What a fun class! ~Lorraine

February 12, 2013 at 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home