Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring Cards

I tried to make a pile of cards when I still had my craft room available. Here are a few that I made. Can you tell I was anxious for spring to arrive?

I used a variety of new and vintage supplies, and tried to use up some scraps where I could. The nest image on this card is from Authentique. I coordinated it with a matching peach seam binding bow.


The central image on this card is also from Authentique. I found a few of their die cut sheets in my stash and finally used them! I had fun matching the various colors and patterns on this card to the die cut. I thought it was a bit unusual at first, but the end result is playful and pretty. The vintage yellow ribbon really pulled it together for me.


Another image from Authentique, and more paper scraps. I made a crinkled seam binding bow on this one by simply spritzing the ribbon with water, bundling it, and then drying. 

 
I hope that spring is arriving for you. We've had gorgeous weather here in TX and I'm hoping it keeps up long enough to get my gardens planted.
 
   

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, wow, wow! These are stunning, Erica! I am so drawn to the eye catching color combos you've come up with here. And love the Authentique images and matching bows. These are amazing!!

March 20, 2013 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great Spring cards! Love them!

March 23, 2013 at 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home