Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Amy's Creative Treasures Design Team

I didn't think I'd be able to share this news until next month, but Amy has already announced her design team, and I was selected!

Amy's Creative Treasures is a new monthly kit club. The first kit will be available on February 8. I'm excited to be a part of her team, and can't wait to see what goodies are in the kit! I'll post more details as soon as I have them, so keep your eyes peeled for them.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lillian Child said...

Way to go!!

January 19, 2010 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger dianapena8 said...

This is fantastic news, I was just at the blog and really like the lo you submitted =Di

January 19, 2010 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats girl!!!

January 19, 2010 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations!

January 19, 2010 at 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home