Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Vintage Thank You

I made this card a while back, but never got the chance to share it. This little lady from an old French postcard was just begging to have something to carry. So, I made her a "Thank You" banner to grace the recipient with kindness.



I wrote the letters onto an old book page, cut them out individually, then strung onto blue baker's twine. The little banner was then adhered between little missy's hands. The postcard is adhered to a scrap of Basic Grey paper, and then layered onto a bright and busy piece of another pattern from Basic Grey. I tucked in the little stamped postcard at the bottom.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great card!

January 21, 2010 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Bettyann said...

so beautiful..

January 21, 2010 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Auntie Cake said...

That is just way too cute!!! Love the thank you banner, you are so clever. And yes, for sure, when you are in MN this summer you'd better let me know!!!
Kate
PS- I was at JoAnn Fabrics tonight looking at all the scrapbooking stuff and thinking that I wish I had you there with me to tell me what half of it is!

January 21, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home