Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Princess Layla!

Today is my niece's 12th birthday. She's grown up so much in the last few years, and had lots of changes at home this year. I figured she needed some girl time with her favorite aunt. I flew up to see her in NJ this weekend so we can celebrate her special day. Today is her party and tomorrow we're doing something together - just the two of us. She's such a sweet girl and doesn't get a lot of time to just be a kid.

Here's the card I made for my little princess. I used vintage sheet music, scraps and stickers from Cosmo Cricket. I made the pink felt flower and added a Prima flower with rhinestone center.



I'll miss her when I have to head back home on Monday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Cake said...

Very sweet, I am sure she was thrilled her aunt came for her birthday. Lucky girl! Have a great week!
Kate

January 31, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home