Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Etsy Shop Is Up!

A year later, I am finally getting some things posted for sale on Etsy. Thank you to everyone who encouraged me to do this and who have offered to buy so many of my projects in the past. Now you can!

My camera battery died on me when I was taking photos of my trims, so not everything is up yet. It is definitely a work in progress.

But, there are a few things there now with the promise of more to come soon. Please check it out and let me know what you think!



We added a link to the sidebar so you can access my shop anytime!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the new Etsy shop Erica!

January 27, 2010 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger dianapena8 said...

Congrats Erica!!!
I wish you a very successful Etsy Store :)

=Di

January 27, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home